Monday, January 14, 2013

Zumba here I come!

Zumba canceled?  Not a good thing...
I was so looking forward to writing a very FUN and EXCLUSIVE Blog this evening!  It was to be my very first ZUMBA class.  But we got a little ice in the trees so what do you know...I traveled to the big city with two other friends and the class had been CANCELED.  Oh well, we just went on to a local soup/sandwich/salad shop and had dinner.  I absolutely LOVE to exercise dance, so I know this ZUMBA is something I am going to love.  My children (who remember vividly my Dancing with the Oldies days) are probably very glad they all live in other towns and cannot attend.  But I promise to publish pictures and details so they won't miss a thing.  It's the least I can do...wouldn't want them to miss a minute of the journey...

3 comments:

  1. Let me know when the next class is and I will come and be the videographer! That way I should me sore the next day. Love you. We may get ice tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you managed so salvage what otherwise might have been a disappointing evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not any Zumba classes within an 80 mile radius of us. Kind of glad about that:)

    ReplyDelete