Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Cheer, You Cheer, We All Cheer for CPJH!!!

CPJH Cheer Leaders & Baby Blues are the BEST!!!

Ok, here we go...my first week of drill team...and it was GREAT!  The girls showed up, cheered, danced and worked hard.  I have to admit for someone that was not exactly looking forward to this I thoroughly enjoyed it.  In another blog I admitted that in high school some of my favorite times were spent in the band making fun of cheerleaders.  I have to say to all my cheery friends, "Sorry!"  If you worked back then as hard as my girls worked you deserve respect not ridicule.  These girls gave it all they had on the most part, those that did not will not be cheering or dancing.  It's that simple.  WE SHOW UP; WE WORK OUT; WE CHEER; WE DANCE!  Love it!!!  Another fine mess for me and Suzanne, a great fellow teacher & coach!   The journey has taken a little turn, let's hope it doesn't get too bumpy!

1 comment:

  1. You always put your whole heart into what you do. I hope your "cheery" girls and school appreciate all you do.

    ReplyDelete