Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mrs. Evans #13 Has Arrived!!



We have a new baby!  Siblee Mae, #13, made her grand entrance on my baby sister's birthday April 17!  What a sweet little darling.  The morning of her birth I was giving the Science & Social Studies parts of the state iLEAP.  I happened to be testing 12 students.  As soon as our secretary knew my students were finished testing, she called me on the intercom.  "Mrs. Evans," she said, "Number 13 has arrived!"  My thought was, "What!  I'm testing these 12; I'm teaching 100 students 7th grade math; I have two homebound students after school.  I'm not testing number 13!"  Before my THOUGHTS could come out of my mouth, she continued, "Your husband called to say mother and baby are doing fine!"  THEN I said, "Oh thank you Lord!"   The journey just got sweeter!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations. What a beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you very much and welcome to the journey!

      Delete
  2. Only good fortune for this #13! What beauties -- even the grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! God has been most gracious to our crew! Truly blessed!

      Delete
  3. Fortunate Granny and fortunate Grand. Everybody is wanted. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, we are very fortunate & EVERYBODY IS WANTED!!! Ain't it the truth!!!

      Delete
  4. Her big sisters are just too cute. Congratulations to all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now That was a sweet surprise. I like the Mae after Mother that was kind of them. all of Joe's and Casondra's girls are so beautiful, must be the parents,grandparents, and the great parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, a very sweet surprise... I'm proud of them too & I tell ya they probably get most of their beauty from their great grand mother...The Doo!!!

      Delete