Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunshine Merry-Go-Round!


This week is my baby sister's birthday week!!!  "You Are My Sunshine" is one of her favorite songs.  She has sung it to each of her children & reminds them all the time of the sunshine that they are to her.  I cannot receive this award without thinking of her.  I cannot pass it on to fellow bloggers without thinking of her.  So to Sandy, "Happy Birthday" and "You Are My Sunshine"!



My sister Charlotte has passed this Award on to me as a sweet gesture.  I thank her and invite you to check her out if you don't already follow her @ www.charlottesmenagerie.blogspot.com  Her blog tells of her urban farm, wonderful family and life in politics!

The rules of the Sunshine Blog Award are simple…
#1 Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
#2 Answer a few questions about yourself.

Favorite color: Red (It's a power color.)
Favorite animal: Juanita, my chihuahua
Favorite number: 3, the Trinity
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Diet Coke
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook (It's an addictive way of staying up with everyone.) 
My Passion: The Lord, my husband, my family, education
Favorite flower: Black-eyed Susan
Favorite movie: Gone with the Wind
Favorite painting: anything my grandchildren paint for me

And finally, nominate a few other blogs and include links to them:
#1 A Penny for Your Thoughts @ www.bpippin002.blogspot.com
#2 Raising Wilson's @ www.raisingwilsons.blogspot.com
#3 Mom to 8:  Raising a Happy Family @ www.raisingahappyfamily-momof8.blogspot.com
#4 I Think; Therefore I Yam @ www.susan-swiderski.blogspot.com
Feel free to paste this pretty award on your blogs to show that you’re held in high esteem. I hope I get more awards because there are other great bloggers I’d like to nominate.
Mission accomplished.   The journey is brighter with all this sunshine!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your sister Sandy. I hope she has a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. re your last visit, yes I am Blessed.
    It would seem you've got your life in order and with the correct priorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to love it when a song, a picture, or whatever reminds you of someone special.
    Ralph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post Debbie. I will surely check out your nominees.

    ReplyDelete