Monday, January 30, 2012

January Birthdays OOPSIE!!!

I told you January is full of family birthdays!  I left off two of my favorite people in the whole world...How in the world does that happen? I even visited with these two Saturday and am looking forward  to them being with me this next weeked.  So again how does this happen?  I'll tell you, someone is TOO busy or just on brain overload.  My life has been extremely enriched by my precious Katharyn McKinley Evans and John Sullivan McCartney Evans.  These are two people you must meet!

January 2:  Kate, Wow!  My very first grand daughter.  What a little red head!  She is really a strawberry blonde with a red head attitude!  You don't hold down Katharyn.  If there is attitude she'll handle it; if there is a job to be done she'll get it done; if there's a contest she'll put her best foot forward.  She is a winner!  She is beautiful, sporty and smart.  It doesn't get any better than my Kate!


January 14:  Sully Mac attack, attack, attack...  Sully is all HEART!  He gets along with EVERYBODY!  You know the show, "Everybody Loves Raymond"?  Well the truth is everybody really does love Sully.  He beats his own drum and really doesn't worry about the marching part.  He is a whole heapa bunch like his Pappy.  These two just think different from most people.  You ought to see the look of confusion they'll give you and then hear their wonderful explanations for things.  He is his mama's baby, even though there is now a younger child.  Sully Mac will tell you in a heartbeat he's never going to leave  his mama.  Precious, loving, wonderful child!

The journey is sweet and mine is full of  slips and slides.  Thank you Lord for these two precious people!

4 comments:

  1. Man do you have a lot of birthdays in January - the month right after Christmas. Our big month is June - you know when license plate fees are due.
    Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy is very proud that Katharyn's middle name is the same as his. So how could you leave her out. She is so beautiful. Sully is a fine boy. Dad said that you take on too much, that's why you forgot them. So down Debbie Ann. Don't forget me on February 28 and remind our mom.
    God bless you,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ralph, Yep! January is full, full of blessings! Isn't it something how each family seems to have "their month". Umm... July also gets us with 11 birthdays and Mammy & Pappy Camp! Wow!

    Caren, You are right! Daddy was (is) very proud of sharing Katharyn sharing his name. I have a beautiful picture of her with me, him, and all 3 of his sisters the summer before he died. It's still hard to believe he's gone. And darling, you will never be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think both of them are just darling

    ReplyDelete