Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What to do? What to do?

What to do?  What to do?  Summer school is almost over.  We began LEAP testing today; two more days of that and it's all over.  I guess the "fat lady" will be singing. "La,la, la..." That's me warming up the ole vocal chords!   Now what will I do with the rest of my summer?  There's lots of cleaning and scrubbing that needs to be done, but there's also a lot of huggin' and squeezin' that the grandchildren need!    Let's see...Mammy and Pappy Camp will take place July 9 - July 16 and right in the middle of that we will have Vacation Bible School!    Mammy & Pappy Camp takes some special planning.  I've got our Camp shirts in; this year we are MP3 Players! 

Mammy & Pappy Camp 2010
All I need now is to line out our Arts & "Craps" (Audrey word), food, Aunt visitations, Pappy Bucks, pool set-up (Ken problem)...I'll need a week of recovery before we even get started and then hopefully Ken & I will take a trip to Houston and see his folks.   August 1, I'll kick it in to high gear along with my partner Suzanne with Cheer/Dance Camp.  We will have a week of that wonderful stuff!  August 8, I'll report for the new school year.  August 10, all my new students arrive with new notebooks, pencils and willing minds.  I can scarcely wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment