Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Riggs, Dez, Ben, Anne-Claire, ASHLEY, Bethany Cate
Ashley turns 30 today!  I'm sure she feels good about that because she is the mother of four and now feels like she has arrived.  Ashley is a wonderful young lady and mother.  She has a spirit about her that keeps on keeping on.  Even though she is married to a TIGGER, she still remains sweet and calm and most of the time unraveled.  I remember one time when they were moving and Mr. Ken & I had traveled to Fayetteville to help, she felt a lot of  turmoil.  If you are a calm person, you don't want to be near Ken and Ben when they are moving or helping someone move.  They are like the Tazmanian Devil.  They are fast and furious.  They get the job DONE and it will be done RIGHT!    Just get out of the way.  That's about all you can do.  Anyway back to lil Ashley.  She had been placed in quite a tizzy and was finally driving her van to the new house, all alone.  She stopped to get gas, just as she was turned on the car the radio blared with, "I will survive!"  She immediately took that as her theme song!  Funny how things like that happen and we hear a word for that particular moment of our lives.  Ashley is a darling in our lives and we are thankful that she is a part of the journey!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley is a Darling, a wonderful Hostess I wish I could visit them more often. She is perfect for Ben a calming before the storm. This is what the big man needed. Happy birthday Asley I love you. Kiss each of your beautiful children for me and tell them to come to see me this summer. I love this Cristian family. GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have truly been blessed with such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete