Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Am Spoiled, Oh Well...

Every day around here is another day to spoil Debbie!  Ken does an excellent job.  I lost a diamond out of my wedding ring when I accompanied my sisters on our "Animal:  Sheep Goat Adventure" to Oklahoma way back in September.  Two weeks ago Ken gave it back to me.  I did not even know he'd taken it to the jeweler.  He also had a little silver box that he said I just had to look at  until Valentines Day.   Friday I came home and found roses...





Saturday morning I awoke to coffee, a sausage egg omelet, and pancakes with strawberries and syrup.  Whoa...A girl could get use to this...Too late I already am! 





This is not just about Valentines Day.  It has been the story of my life.  The journey is sweet with my sweetheart and I am blessed.

10 comments:

  1. Sometimes we get lucky. Enjoy and treasure your great treatment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One older gentleman once said, "Marriage is like a pot luck supper, you never know what you're going to get." I'd say I hit the jack pot! Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  2. I'd say Ken knows he has a good thing - but then, so do you.

    Ralph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Don't it though! You know he's good at spoiling sisters too! Love ya!

      Delete
  4. I'd say you're both blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say you are right! I think Ken would too :)

      Delete
  5. There will never be another Ken he is a one and only you really are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct. I'm so glad I snatched him up before he knew what was going on! LOL

      Delete