Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Where Have All the Diaries Gone???


Do you remember or have you ever heard the song, "Where Have All the Flowers Gone?"  If not, here's a link to the lyrics.   http://www.arlo.net/resources/lyrics/flowers-gone.shtm


To celebrate my first year blogging, here's another rendition.   I thought of this because my little first grade grand daughter has started her own blog because she ran out of room in her diary.  Please feel free to add your lines!  The journey is great!

Where have all the diaries gone?
Long time passing
Where have all the diaries gone?
Long time ago
Where have all the diaries gone?
Gone to bloggers every one
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

Bet you saw that one coming...






4 comments:

  1. No I didn't see it coming but then I'm pretty gullible. There were some pretty good songs written at that time. Neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be gullible but you seem VERY sharp! Thanks for the visit and the comment. I love those old songs. I think my favorite is One Tin Soldier...It might not be quite as old, but it's got a great message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogging anniversary. Like the updated song. I missed doing an anniversary blog. I may be a week late. Going to the state school board convention tomorrow thru Saturday. I may write some bad posts from there. I hate to go. Come down Friday after school and stay with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the pic it would appear that you have all the flowers. That's where they went.
    Nice write up on Ashley. Nice gal.

    ReplyDelete