Monday, April 11, 2011

The 4 - 1 - 1


When I turned 50 Anne-Claire was the one that helped me bake my cake!


She helped me lick the beaters too!


It's very poetic that our beautiful Anne-Claire was born today, April 11, in 2005.  Why?  Because if you ever want the 411 on anything, she's your gal.  She is so very smart and observant, if she's in the room she knows exactly what's going on with everyone in the room.  So Happy Birthday my sweet Anne-Claire, with the beautiful hair!  Love you sweet girl!

She also helped blow out the candles!

Anne-Claire is three weeks older than Audrey Jane.  They have requested a special birthday party this year.  Audrey calls it a "Cousin Party".  It will happen here at my house next Friday and Saturday.  Yep, it's a "Cousin Sleepover" and we're pulling out all the stops.  There will be games, crafts, goodies, cake, ice-cream, movies, presents...everything a Mammy and two little girls can dream up.  If you like you can give us suggestions!  Just leave a comment or two...Believe me we can use all the help we can get.  There will be 12 cousins at the sleepover and a Mammy and a Pappy.  Hope the parents come too!  Boy this journey is a good one!  May all your birthdays be filled with cake and ice cream!


3 comments:

  1. I suggest you make the parents stay at home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest you sent the parents to a movie in Monore...a little mammy pappy camp preview

    ReplyDelete